Saturday, January 9, 2016

Protect Your Credit Cards

#sefcard

With the constant increase in technology our personal information is less and less secure, and with pocket scanners able to steal your information now just by passing by you purse of pocket. While I have never found one that is able to hold all my cards this set is certainly nice to have. There are lots of fun prints and designs to choose from which makes remembering which card is in which holder a little bit easier because they do not all run together. The holders fit well in my wallet I have no issue getting them in and out I also have no problems getting my cards in and out of the holders. As to whether or not they work, well I haven't had my identity stolen yet or at least that I know of so that may or may not speak to something. I don't have a card scanner so I can't really test this out because I don't steal peoples identities in my spare time. Overall I do like the holders they are really cute. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment