Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Baking Set

This set comes with two large mats and a plastic spatula. The mats are fairly large at 11in by 16.5in that is a bit large for most wants and cookie sheets I have. So I tend to use them more for when I am baking and need place for my cookies to cool or when I need to roll out dough or even just kneed dough out and I don't want to do it on the counter. What I have found out is that when I make a pizza or even garlic bread I can place that on this mat and then put that mat on my oven shelf and cook those on top to avoid any messes below. I use the spatula for baking, mainly to clean batter out of bows or to spread the batter in pans. My kids like to use it for licking. All of these are easy to clean you can either wipe down or throw in the dishwasher, whichever is better for you. I'm satisfied with this product and think most anyone would be. Product provided for evaluation.
#BonjourCuisine

No comments:

Post a Comment