Thursday, January 21, 2016

Baby Wrap

#Eliclaire

I like to baby wear it just makes my life easier to have my hands free. I have a lot of wraps like this one, carriers, and ring slings so this was right up my ally when it came to expertise. The fabric is good enough that I do not worry about it having to much slack or having to much give in it after a few minutes of wearing. But the material is still nice enough that I'm not going to but it in the washer or dryer thats for sure. The stretchy fabric is actually very soft and comfortable for both you and your little one. While wearing make sure your child has a deep seat and has their legs in the "M" position, also you should avoid footed clothing while wearing for risk of cutting off circulation, when wrapped correctly you should not experience any back or shoulder pain because of the distribution over the whole torso. Don't worry though, this comes with some very easy to follow directions and if you still have problems there are a ton of how to videos online. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment