Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Rustproof Curtain Rings

Since we got rid of the sliding door I found myself on the market for shower curtain rings. I hate the plastic ones because it seems our curtains always weigh to much for them so I was very happy to find these metal ones, they certainly are higher quality than the ones I was accustomed to using. I was pleased to see that these will not rust, because metal shower hooks and showers are not always the best pairing. Each curtain ring has five roller balls so you do not have to worry bout your curtain getting stuck or the rings becoming tangled together. With the roller balls on each ring the curtain literally just flies open and closed. I used a dozen of the rings which is the amount of holes I have on my curtain so one pack will work for a standard size. Product provided for evaluation.
#DEPOTIMPORT

No comments:

Post a Comment