Friday, January 22, 2016

Monthly Baby Stickers



I literally cannot get over how cute these are, I wish I would have had them for my first born but I'm glad I have them for my second.  They are gender neutral so I will be using them for any subsequent children I have or maybe even give them to a friend who knows.  They are very colorful which I like, they really do stand out in pictures which is what I was hoping for.  They also have the matte finish so they are a little more high quality than I was expecting.  You can also leave the backing on so they can just stand there or lean them against something but I'm more than positive the adhesive will be enough to stick and not fall off.  Product provided for evaluation.

01- Coming Soon - Determined Stork Carrying a Baby 
02- Just Born: Hatching Chick 
03- 1 Month: A Cute Puppy Dog 
04- 2 Months: Rosy Chubby Cow 
05- 3 Months: Baby Elephant 
06- 4 Months: Happy Happy Giraffe 
07- 5 Months: Dancing Teddy Bear 
08- 6 Months: Giggling Panda 
09- 7 Months: Foxy Friend 
10- 8 Months: Leo The Laughing Lion Cub 
11- 9 Months: Quickie The Gliding Snail 
12- 10 Months: Red Wise Parrot 
13- 11 Months: Joyful Monkey 
14- One Year Old: Birthday Party with Friends 
15- My First Christmas: Santa and Reindeer's Selfie 
16- My First ThanksGiving: Turkey Shmerkey 
17- My First New Year: Happy Snowman 
18- My First St. Patrick's Day: Gift from Paddy 
19- My First Easter: Egg Hunting Bunny 
20- My First Halloween: Halloween Pumpkin Would Scare Even a Black Cat 
21- My First Valentine's Day: Love Me Squirrel 
22- My First July 4th: American Eagle 
23- Little Princess: A Royal Starry Filly 
24- Mr. Awesome: EggHead The Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment