Monday, January 11, 2016

Silicone Oven Mits and Pot Holders

I really get a kick out of these gloves and pot holders. There is something to be said about being able to just grab something out of the oven with your hand even if it is in a glove reaching right into the oven to pull out a pan is just so much easier without pot holders. That is why I love these gloves they make me feel kind of dangerous. They are comfortable, functional, easy to store, easy to clean, and when I wear them I do not lose any dexterity in my hands. My hands do sweat a little while I am wearing them but its the price I'm willing to pay to not use hot pads or tongs when cooking.The pot holders are nice too, I like that I can use them to keep hot pans off of either my table or my counters depending on what I'm using at the time. I can also use them to take items out of the oven with the same ease as the gloves. Product provided for evaluation. #Siliconesavings

No comments:

Post a Comment