Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A is for the Alchemist

#AISFORTHEALCHEMIST

I'm not one to give a plot synopsis because chances are you have an idea what the book is about you're just wondering if it's worth the read. I did receive the book for evaluation purposes while it was very imaginative I did find parts of the book were rather dragging.  I generally don't have issues getting through a book but this one took a little longer than I was expecting.  It is great for young adults though because because of all the details, imagery, and imagination in general.  Talking animals, brother and sister rivalry, and a crazy scientist sounds like a normal high school experience doesn't it?  A science project is the center of attention which does make for an interesting read for the most part.


No comments:

Post a Comment