Monday, December 28, 2015

Real estate inventing

After reading this I'm not sure I could cut it as a real estate investor just for the fact I don't think this book covered enough. This is s a simple version explaining what it takes to be a residential investor and if you have little knowledge or experience in the area you will probably be lost when reading this in parts. But the book really does talk about reasonable goals and provides a lot of motivation. Although I do think you need to have a large and detailed business plan to be successful in any type of business so I'm not sure how large his napkin was. But overall I thought it was pretty mediocre, there could have been more detail and a lot more depth to the topic. It was a nice overview but nowhere near explaining what it really takes to be an investor. Product provided for evaluation.


#PhilPustejovsky

No comments:

Post a Comment