Thursday, December 24, 2015

Peppermint Oil

#AndinsOilsI love the smell of peppermint and I love peppermint mints, face wash, shampoo, basically anything that smells like peppermint is good in my book. This peppermint oil is long lasting in fragrance which is hard to do but the added menthol really helps keep the smell around for a while. I mix it with coconut oil and use it for just about anything I even diffuse it and add a drop here and there for cleaning purposes just because I love the smell. It's great to use in homemade lotions and toothpastes. It's great for stomach pains, burns, acne, fevers, even headaches, and pest control. Just make sure if you are going to use it for treating ailments to contact an aromatherapist before hand. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment