Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Anaiti Vitamin C


#AnaitiCSerum


I will try just about any product if it says it can help my body in any way, shape, or form. It's just the type of person I am. More frequently than not I'm super disappointed but for once this isn't the case. I received the product in return for my honest and unbiased reviews and I can honestly say it's worth a try. This really has a long last effect, unlike most other Serum's of any kind honestly. I can easily compare the quality of this serum to hundred dollar serums and it's the same caliber. I put it on in the morning under my makeup and the again after I wash my face. I don't wake up with oily skin and I don't have issues with makeup drying out my skin. My skin looks soft and radiant with fine lines and wrinkles nowhere in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment