Sunday, December 27, 2015

Milk bag and nut strainer

#BlackMeshStrainerThis isn't a bad strainer made by MagiKuchen, I like that its made of high quality stainless steel and the handle is comfortable to hold. The little hole at the end of the handle means I can easily hand it on my wall if I don't feel like keeping it in the drawer. I make a lot of rice, ground beef, and pastas so this really does get used a lot. This strainer fits easily down into t a mixing bowl and then I can easily pour out the water or grease depending on what is in there. This is also long enough that it can rest on both sides of my sink, which I believe is just a normal size sink so you should be just as lucky as I am. The mesh also when soaking nuts and dates you can just suspend it over a bowl and go about your business and not worry about anything drying out. This is also very light which is nice in terms of working with because it doesn't cause any muscle, hand, or arm fatigue. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment