Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Galaxy Note 5 Armband with Extender

I have used multiple different armbands and belts to hold my phone among other things while I am working out both in and out of the gym.  This band is a higher quality than most it even has a nice pocket where I can fit my house key or even car key and overall I was satisfied with this product. I did receive this product for evaluation purposes.  It's comfortable, lightweight, thin, easy to clean, stays in place, and very simple to take on and off.  The extender is good for people who have larger than average arms, I have not had to use it but it seems simple enough and just as comfortable as the normal armband.  This case also keeps your phone dry better than most I have no issues with moisture collecting on my phone.  The headphones slots, card storage, and key storage fill their job nicely without any issues.


#notearmband

No comments:

Post a Comment