Sunday, December 27, 2015

Microfiber Cloth

It's really hard to make a bad microfiber cloth. This one is just as good as the rest I've tried so you wont hear any complaints from me. It's great on stainless steel, glass, electronics, I even use it on my car. I've found out that half the time I do not even have to put anything on the cloth I can just wipe and the finer prints and everything just come right off. For the harder stuff I just use a little vinegar or even just some warm water depending on that the surface is. As for cleaning the cloth if you want to keep it good as new clean it after you use it, you can throw some detergent in a bowl and let the cloth sit for a few minutes and then run under some water and let dry. If you really wanted to I'm sure you could throw this in the wash with the rest of your clothing but I have yet to do that. Product provided for evaluation,

No comments:

Post a Comment