Sunday, December 20, 2015

Knee sleeve

#kneesleeve purchase here

As far as knee braces/sleeves go this one isn't outstanding and doesn't really stand out against other I have/use. I thought my legs were average size but when this came the fit was off, it was smaller than I expected.  The sleeve is made out and neoprene and fairly thick so you can sweat underneath the sleeve, it's flexible which is a plus considering my knees are already stiff enough without a brace. It helps with the pain when I am on the move or working out for an extended amount of time.  But alas it's not extremely comfortable so this can't be an all day wear for me because it does get painful.  The stitching and fabric are strong which is something I tend to look for considering how fast this can wear and have stitching pop. Overall it's rather nice but just not for me, i would say order a larger size than you think you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment