Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Nothing is Promised

#promotion purchase here

I would really like to give this a 4.5 but that's not an option so I figured might as well round up.  The was a really gripping story to me, having lost a lot of family and some friends to various cancers and some very close loved ones to breast cancer I felt like I could really relate to parts.  Non-Invasive Breast Cancer, Invasive Breast Cancer, Painful Stereotactic Biopsy, Lumpectomy, Bilateral Mastectomy, Tissue Expanders, Reconstructive Surgery whether you are the one receiving the procedures or silently standing by supporting a loved one the shock factor with always be there.  Surrounded by loved ones returning from her annual mammogram Maxie receives some rough news we hear very straight forward and informative accounts of her medical adventures that follow.  All to return to work the day before the world trade center was attacked, while her son was downtown near ground zero.  I very much enjoyed this book and would recommend it to anyone.  Product received for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment