Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Thor Bandana Bibs

I love these bibs, absolutely love them.  They are so much better than normal bibs, not only in the style but in the material.  These bibs are so much more absorbent!  Not to mention the company goes above and beyond in their customer service.  I did receive this product in return for my honest and unbiased opinion.  The bibs are so soft, this means I don't have to worry about his neck rolls getting chapped or irritated, and his sensitive skin is still happy as can be.  the extra length is great for drool catching or even when were eating, because lets be honest babies are super messy no matter what they're doing  I love that these have two sizes, the first button would be good for newborns maybe up to three months the second spot is the one we had to use, because my sons anything but tiny.  I love this product, I love bandana bibs, and I recommend this to anyone.  Not to mention the phrases on them are hilarious!

#TOHAR-BabyBandanaDroolBibs

No comments:

Post a Comment