Monday, December 21, 2015

Chalk Markers

#ZAMart Purchase Here

I love Chalk Markers and these have become my go to for art projects just because they work so well on nonporous materials I even use them on windows.  I have yet to have any issues with the markers coming off and have not had any staining yet.  The tips do not come saturated so you have to press down firmly until the liquid enters the tip and then I would recommend placing the cap back on and shaking just for good measure.  There is a dual tip so you can take them out and flip them around for a finer point if you want but I have yet to do that.  I have also not had a problem with the paint leaking out of the tip when the cap is on or even through the material I am writing on so you do not need to worry about getting the markers on a desk or clothing unless you would potentially be putting multiple coats on but I do not see when that would be necessary with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment