Thursday, December 24, 2015

Hair Growth Serum

#LaMagieHairGrowthSerumIf you have kids you know what after so long you start to shed.... and by shed I mean basically feel like your balding by the amount of hair you're losing daily. Really I'm not sure how I wasn't bald after the first week. Luckily this organic hair growth serum has seemed to stop my post baby hair loss in its tracks. With a new little one in the house the last thing I needed to be doing was using a bunch of chemicals in my hair to try and stop the hair loss, well this product is all natural and organic with lots of essential oils mixed into a serum. It took about three days of use before I noticed a decrease in the hair I was losing. After two weeks my hairless was down to a reasonable amount that could be compared to pre baby and during pregnancy normal hair loss. But alas if I did miss a few days, I would notice and by notice I mean it would be like a sheep dog decided to use my hair brush. To use I just apply to dry hair after brushing, leave it in for however long, then shower as normal. This is how the directions tell you to use it and that's what I do because otherwise I doubt it would work. Plus if you don't shower your hair is going to look greasey all day and I really don't need that on top of a newborn. The smell isn't bad either so thats a plus because it does linger a bit after washing. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment