Sunday, December 27, 2015

Retinol 2.5%


#ApplejackLife
Age and honestly children can do a number on your skin.  It's almost like you wake up one day to lines and wrinkles and you wonder where your beautiful skin went.  Well luckily this product is great at bringing back that amazing skin you thought you had.  I tried AppleJack Life's vitamin C Serum in the past and loved it so I figured why not give this one a try also.  Well I was not disappointed.  If you apply in the evening or right before bed you will wake up with you skin feeling rejuvenated and just like a million bucks in general.  Using this one with my Vitamin C Serum I have noticed triple the difference in just about a week time.  This serum is organic which is great because I hate loading my skin with a ton of chemicals luckily the main base in this product is green tea, which we all know does amazing things for the body.  The pump top is way to use, and like most products a little bit goes a long way, you can apply this to ether your whole face or just the trouble ares that one is up to you.  But like I said a little bit goes a long way.  Overall the differences I have noticed is that my lines around my eyes have disappeared and I have less pimples and blackheads, which is probably because of the green tea base in the product.  I also am starting to see a difference in the worry lines in my forehead which was a pleasant surprise.  Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment