Thursday, December 17, 2015

Silicone Slotted Spatula


#SiliconeSlottedSpatulaTurnerbyDEMYLY

You would think it would be hard to make a bad spatula, but honestly its not there are a lot more bad spatulas out there than good.  This spatula though, was a great fit into my kitchen.  Made from all red silicone this one will not hurt your pans and I didn't have any issues with it in the dishwasher.  It's your average size, nothing special honestly.  The handle is secure in the sense that tI know the flipper part is not going to disconnect, you would think that wouldn't be something I should address but I can assure you I have had it happen.  I do enjoy using this just as much as my Cutco one so that says a lot about this product. Product provided for evaluation.



No comments:

Post a Comment