Saturday, December 19, 2015

Wine Pourer

#vinoaria


If you drink wine this product is for you. Expensive wine, homemade wine, cheap wine, it doesn't matter! This aerator makes all wine taste like a million bucks! When you first open the package I can honestly say you'll probably be wondering what you got yourself into, I know I was. But I did receive this product in return for my honest and unbiased opinion so I figured might as well figure this thing out.  Once oh get past be overwhelmed feeling from all the pieces I promise it's super easy to use. Wine goes in one end and wine comes out tasting a million times better on the other. I promise you won't be disappointed. It even makes pouring wine a lot easier, since you just put it right in the mouth of the bottle you're good to go. The wine can breathe while you're putting it right into your glass. Since this makes the best present give the gift of great tasting wine to others in your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment