Monday, December 14, 2015

No Bark Collar

#cujocontrol purchase here

My dog barks... More than I actually care to hear.  He's a good dog just apparently has a lot to say about anything and everything.  When I'm trying to sleep or the baby is trying to sleep this can be a bit of an issue so I needed something to remind him he doesn't always have to be barking.  when I first put th collar on he first thought he wasn't able to move and just laid down for awhile, then he tried to eat it while he was wearing it, then he forgot it was on and life went on as normal.  Then the barking started. The collar has a warning beep before the zap comes, I have the collar on one of the lowest settings because I don't think being zapped would be enjoyable considering how much he barks to begin with. Not to mention he's not the smartest dog in the world. You can adjust the posts for your dogs fur level, same goes for the collar, and there is also a current tester included.  The dial is easy to adjust so if you're like me and feel bad zapping your pooch you can turn the level basically off but still see the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment