Monday, December 21, 2015

Passport Holder and Wallet


#Blissfare

Travel light or not at all is what I always say.  I hate extra baggage and I hate it even more when it's not organized.  I love my money belt when I am in a foreign country but it's a pain to get in and out of.  Luckily this neck wallet is super easy to use and the removable straps mean I can even put it into my money belt if need be.  It' very sturdy and keeps my passport, debit cards, travelers checks, and paper currency nicely organize both around my neck and when I place the pouch into my belt.  I like that I can have it around my neck because that makes airport travel a lot easier and I am not digging into my belt for my passport while trying to navigate around everything else.  The strap is comfortable and the whole product seems simple enough to wash that I would not hesitate putting it in the wash should it get dirty.  It's also thin enough if you really wanted to you could hide it under a jacket but probably not an every day shirt it would have to be a lot thicker so possibly a sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment