Thursday, April 14, 2016

Youth Express

#youthexpressnightcream
#eyegel
I used the night cream religiously for about the last 10 days and I'm finally starting to see the difference. Winter is almost over in Ohio and I need to get my skin back to health and try to undo the damage caused by the dry air. I put this on my eyelids and the area around my eyes at night and just leave it. It goes on easily, isn't oily, and hasn't caused an issues with my skin so I'm extremely happy. The results have been more hydrated and healthy looking skin. The area just looks more youthful and I'm seeing my hydrated skin which means the fine lines are not as visible. Which is the biggest advantage for me. I've also noticed bad bags cannot be seen as easily, or maybe they're going away completely, only time will tell on that one. Product provided for evaluation.


I use he eye gel paired with the night cream daily for about ten days now and it's defiantly helping my bags. My eyes aren't as puff and my bags are starting to go away. I use the gel as directed and it's doing what it claims. What I've noticed is that since this spreads on so easily a tiny bit can easily cover both your eye areas. It absorbs quickly so that's not a problem. Just keep it out of your actual eye because it does burn a little. I'm excited so see the outcome of my bags. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment