Sunday, April 17, 2016

Fun belt

#funbelt
I like how simple and straight forward this belt is, I'm very much a fan of what you see is what you get. The belt is light weight made from a Spandex-Lycra blend so the fit is comfortable but you also won't sweat much under it. I like that it is machine washable because while I may not sweat under the fabric I do sweat when I run. There are no buttons or snaps to deal with so its comfortable and nothing to rub or scratch you. The pockets are extra wide/large so you can easily get that phone with bulky case inside the belt. Was wrist the whole belt is one huge pocket so you can really fit anything you would need or want in this. I like that it doesn't feel bulky while im running that was probably the best quality. I received this product in return for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment