Tuesday, April 19, 2016

20x25x5 Trion Air Bear Replacement Furnace Air Filters

#AerostarAirFilters

I was very happy with how well this actually fit, I've had problems finding filters in the past, and none at such a great price. The curvy pleated filter is great at catching dust and debris before they go up into our vents. The cardboard keeps everything stable so nothing moves around. The foam on the side helps fill the gaps between the filter and the furnace walls which is something I had never seen before but I think it aids in keeping absolutely all the debris and dust from entering the vents better than previous filters. The filters are clearly labeled so you do not forget the measurements when it's time to purchase more. There is also an arrow directing your placement so you know its put in correctly and you know it has the best fit. I am very happy with these filters and I am even more happy I found some that fit at such a great price. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment