Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Migraine Relief

#migrainerelief

Migraines have been a life long issue with me and it just seems my medication doses just get higher and higher. This isn't something I am terribly happy with so ive been trying to find something else. What I've run into is products you have to take every day instead of just when you are having an onset. This product seems to at least take the edge off to the point where Advil can relieve most of the pain that remains. I just take as directed and call it a day, I've also upset my water intake because not only does it help with the pain these seem to give me dry mouth. The ingredients are okay, there is one that's questionable. The supplements contain Butterbur Root which depending on how it's used can be a carcinogen, Feverfew Extract, Vitamin B-2, and Magnesium all of which are known to relive head pains. I'll continue using this a bit longer to see how this works in the long term. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment