Sunday, April 17, 2016

Loupe Led Magnifying Glass with Light - 3 Interchangeable Lenses

#promotion My eyes are aging and I've been putting off going to get them checked for some time now. Wel by the time I made an appointment they were booked for literally months. So this nifty magnifying glass has been getting some use. The light on this is useful and the three lenses help depending on the size of the print. The lenses are easily swapped out and the nonslip grip makes the whole product very stable. The light is easily turned on and off with the sliding switch. The cleaning cloth, brush, and storage bag were a very nice inclusion with the product so I can keep the lenses clean and scratch free. I'm very happy with this product which I have receive for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment