Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Mop and Broom Organizer

The grips are strong and the mount is stable so I do not worry about this randomly falling off my wall. Another great thing about this is that it keeps the brooms off my floor which is easier reach for my kids, with this I can keep them up a bit higher so they will leave them alone. Step 1 - Hold the holder up on the wall where you plan to hang it. Step 2 - Take a level and place it up on the top of the holder and use a pencil to mark the holes after you have leveled the holder. Step 3 - If you are using anchor bolts, drill holes into the dry wall and tap the plastic holder that will hold the bolts into the dry wall. Step 4 - After you have tapped them in, line up the holder with the holes and insert the bolts, then using a Philips screwdriver turn them until they are tightly inserted.

No comments:

Post a Comment