Sunday, April 17, 2016

Silicone wedding bands

#SimplyKleverSiliconeRing
SK Products Silicone Wedding Ring(s) is exactly what I was looking for. We are very active people and needless to say normal wear on jewelry or even our hands alone can be very extreme. So when I can across this silicone ring I was very excited, finally a ring that can take what everyday life has to throw at us. It's great we can swap our real rings out for this when we need to or even just wear it for awhile when we know we would be taking our rings on and off with the potential to lose them. The colors are very nice, I wouldn't say its was necessarily vibrabt but still very eye catching without overpowering. It's comfortable doesn't restrict blood flow to the finger but also doesn't really move around. Overall I would recommend this to anyone who is hard on their hands like we are, it really is a great by. I received this product in return for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment