Sunday, April 17, 2016

Silicone no tie laces for shoes

#funlaces
I remember having elastic shoelaces when I was very little, they were great because I was horrible at tying my shoes and this kept them on my feet. I thought this would work my (adult) shoes I wear at the gym so I can stop worrying about my laces coming undone. Well I was pretty disappointed. On the other hand now my kids have these and they love them as much as I did. What I found out about using these in adult shoes is that they fall out after a bit, which completely defeats the purpose. But these are great for my kids shoes it makes them easy for them to just slip them on and off, and the laces stay in. so after putting these in kids shoes in very happy with the product, but not happy with these being marketed as working well for adults. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment