Thursday, March 10, 2016

The Stone Bearers

#FutureHousePub
If you usually avoid self published books I can say this is one you SHOULDN'T pass up. The character are actually very developed and rounded. The grammar is also surprisingly good and appears to have been edited a few times over which is something I don't run into often with self published authors. This is surprisingly an easy read, before you know it you're half way done and dinner should have been started an hour ago. I generally don't talk about the plot line, because if you're reading this chances are you already looked at the synopsis. But there are no holes that I was able to find and the plot line flows very easily. The descriptive imagery really sets everything in place. I can easily see this author being a hit in the YA genre. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment