Saturday, March 19, 2016

Mosquito Repellant Bands

Mosquitos are annoying little bugs that just like to make a feast of most of my family, luckily I have been spared that trait. Most repellants don't work and leave you feeling like an oil spill, so these bracelets are very useful. The bracelets are super light and you can wear them on your ankle or wrist and completely forget you are wearing one. You can wear them all day and actually not receive a single bite, talk about amazing. The smell is strong but it either fades a little or you just become familiar with it not sure which one. I had no skin irritation with the band but if you did you could easily put it on your belt and have the same success. I am very happy with my experience. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment