Saturday, March 19, 2016

Loop Resistance Bands

An old track injury constantly rears its ugly head with me especially when I am working out or when I don't stretch as much as I should before and after. Resistance bands are great for helping sore muscles whether it be in physical therapy or just stretching out after working out. I have not had any issues with the bands bringing to rip or even tangling really for that matter. The material is high quality and I would easily compare it to the ones I used during physical therapy. The bands are labeled very clearly so there is no question about which one you are using which is very important to me depending on when I am using them. Overall I am very happy with this product and recommend it to just about anyone. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment