Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Speed Rope

I love that this rope is able to be adjusted for height, I'm not stuck with two feet of extra rope over my head and my other half isn't hunched over trying not to hit himself in the back of the head. The rope is easily adjusted by removing the handle caps and adjusting the screws. You can then cut the cable for the right height, retighten the screws, and put the caps back on. The rope came in a nice carrying pack which I love, because in generally jump ropes are not the easiest things to carry around, and they can get all knotted in your gym bag. It's very light, so its no problem carrying around, its durable, easily stored, easy to adjust, easy to use. I'm not sure what more people could want out of a jump rope. I'm sure the lifetime guarantee along with no question money back guarantee helps a little bit. I received this product in return for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment