Monday, March 14, 2016

Outdoor blanket

#praticooutdoors
I wasn't sure how this blanket would be different than a regular blanket but I'm glad I bought this. The Pratico All-Purpose Outdoor Blanket is blanket on one side and plastic type material on the other so nothing soaks through. You can just brush off the bottom or wipe if off and be on your way. No worry about mudd, water, dirt, spills, none of that will ever be a problem again. This is great at the beach because the sand just comes right off. If you do spill something on the blanket part then you can just throw it in the washer and be on your way. This is also great for small kids who spill things they can sit on it and eat if you want and then clean up is a breeze. I know this is currently saving my hard woods from milk puddles. product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment