Thursday, March 31, 2016

Royal Rose Hydrating Serum

#valentia
#valentia Great product for sensitive skin, but not if you don't really care for roses. The pump on the bottle puts out more than enough of the product for use after one pump. This spreads easily which I enjoy, it absorbs quickly, and doesn't leave behind any sticky feeing. The scent is strong at first but fades quickly, so you shouldn't have any issues if you are applying this first thing in the morning. After about two weeks of daily use I notice my skin is a lot smoother, which we very nice. I also noticed some of my fine lines were gone probably from my skin being more plump from moisturization. I am very pleased with the outcome of this product and will recommend it to anyone looking for a moisturizer. Product provided for evaluation. http://www.amazon.com/NEW-Hydrating-Sensitive-Damascena-Niacinamide/dp/B01AHVGZNM/
A photo posted by Aubree Tschudy (@himynameislola) on

No comments:

Post a Comment