Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Good Toothbrush

This Sterline sonic power electric toothbrush is geat the head does not spin like a normal toothbrush but pulses strongly instead. So this brush is better for sensitive teeth like mine. The brush doesn't weigh much and while its well made I still feel its one of those brushes you should not use in the shower. The directions the brush comes with are useful and easy to understand, I haven't had to charge my brush yet so it seems to hold a charge for a decent amount of time. The timer on the brush is an interesting feature it shuts off after two minutes which depending on what I ate that day can be annoying because sometimes I like to brush my teeth for longer periods of time to make sure I am getting everything. I think the timer is a great feature for children though so they know how long to brush. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment