Sunday, March 13, 2016

Moringa Oleifera

#FreshHealthcareMoringa oleifera provides 36 natural anti-inflammatory agents and I am happy to say, I have really benefited from this. After a few weeks of taking this my back and knees are no longer hurting like they were, not completely pain free but every little bit helps. I do wonder what exactly is in these capsules (they're clear so you can see the contents) because the inside should not be brown if it is what the company claims it is... These pills also upset my stomach if I did not take them with food. While I can get past that I know they may be a deal breaker for others. They were also easy to swallow with water which was nice. Overall, I'm a bit on the fence about this supplement and would say give it a try if you do suffer from pain due to inflammation like I do because every little bit does help. Product provided for evaluation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment