Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Pacifier Clip


If you have a baby that's attached to a specific pacifier you know the importance of a pacifier holder. Aside from falling on the floor just being disgusting losing that one specific favorite pacifier is terrible and not to mention it can just be a nightmare trying to replace the pacifier in general. These are adorable and even more adorable in person. The material is very soft which is nice because I don't have to worry about scratching my child's skin. The quality is very high it has been worn everyday for almost and week and you can't even tell. The colors are super vibrant and the animals are adorable, they even look cute with my sons outfits. They're also easy to clean you can hand wash or machine wash no issues either way. I received this product at a reduced cost in exchange for my unbiased opinions, these views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment