Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Electric Grill Cleaner

You can use this for so much more than grill scrubbing, you can use this inside, and on your hard to clean anything. It's so nice the 3 interchangeable brushes with suit all your tough gunk needs. The scrubber is rechargeable battery, charger, and instructions make using this so simple. It's ready to go right out of the box which is something I can appreciate. The handle fits well in your hands and does not cause any fatigue the battery life is meant to be a maximum of three hours as for that I am not sure because I do not use this for more than a few minutes at a time. This can be completely submerged in water which is something I did not expect and I can see how that can be very useful. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment