Monday, May 2, 2016

Coconut oil hair mask

I use coconut oil on everything so using it in my hair is nothing new. I do like that this coconut oil hair mask is made specifically for my hair though. Use after washing hair then applying the hair mask, letting set for 5 to 15 minutes, rinse out and to use 1 to 2 times a week. There is a light scent but nothing overwhelming. This really helps keep my hair both soft and hydrated. Coconut oil is also good for keeping your scalp hydrated to prevent dandruff so it goes without saying that this mask will help that also. After I put this on my hair I brush my hair so I can make sure everything is covered and it also helps with the knots so its a two birds one stone type thing. I absolutely love what this does for my hair, my ends no longer break or split (as much) and my curls no longer frizz this is a must for anyone with dry hair. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment