Sunday, May 1, 2016

Nutri Maqui 32oz

#NutrMaqui
I have two kids in daycare which means someone is always getting sick it seems like. Well if I want to keep my job I have to go to work, which means i cannot be getting sick all the time. This is a nice blend of maqui berry, blackberry, elderberry, raspberry, acai, pomegranate, grape seed extract which provides a huge immune system boost. Just large enough to keep me form getting every single bug my kids being home. The taste us actually very nice an pleasant, I only drink a small amount a day but it seems to help keep me healthy. Product provided for evaluation. *FDA Disclaimer The products and the information provided about specific products on this page/post have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this page, is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this page/post for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any medication or supplements, especially if you are pregnant or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment