Monday, May 23, 2016

Orthopedic Seat Cushion

This Orthopedic Seat Cushion is larger than I was expecting, its about 12 inches by 16 inches and provides more than enough room for myself and anyone else who is driving my car to sit on. I spend a lot of time driving for work and if you get stuck in traffic you might not always be able to get out and walk about for a bit if you have to make a deadline. But this seat cushion helps to minimize pain and fatigue for me that I would get from driving and sitting for extended periods of time. The memory foam much like in a mattress helps to evenly distribute you body weight so it is not all focused on one spot. If you spill something on your cushion you can easily take the case off to wash so there are no concerns there, its easy to move considering its a cushion. Overall I am happy with this product that was provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment