Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Dr. K baby wipes

These wipes are great, I typically use Pampers I don't like Huggies at all but these are a mix between the two. These wipes are not as thick as Huggies naturals but a little thinker than Pampers sensitive. They are great for babies with sensitive skin like mine because I've had no issues at all. What I like the most is that these are stronger than most and have no fragrance. What I do find annoying is that the next wipe doesn't pull up on its own, but that's not enough to deter me from using this again. These do in one wipe what buggies do in there. Product provided for evaluation. PROS: + Non toxic + No fragrance at all that I can detect + Stronger than other wipes I’ve used + Moist but not wet + Easy to reseal package + To the best of my knowledge, these can be used to clean your hands or a surface CONS: - Next wipe doesn’t pop up after pulling wipe out - Not as thick as other wipes

No comments:

Post a Comment