Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Immune System Booster

This goes down well with water, I take everything with a solid 8oz and always increase fluids to avoid any possible issues with my kidneys. Apparently this can cause issues falling asleep or staying asleep as well as cause havoc on your stomach and intestines. I had sleep issues before this so I cannot speak to that but aside from a little upset stomach the first week even while taking as directed I have not really had any issues. I started taking this with some food and my stomach is much better. I take one a day in the morning with some toast and about 5 to 7 days later I have noticed I have more energy that expected. I did start to have some weird and vivid dreams I'm snot sure if there is a relation but just want to give you a heads up in case there is. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment