Sunday, June 19, 2016

Garden Hose with Nozzel

I love this expandable garden hose, the four layers makes it a bit more heavy duty than the others on the market and so far its been proving me right. The material is stronger, thicker, more durable, and a much higher quality than any I had used or seem previously. The shut off valve is a nice add on to this, the only issue is I think it may leak by the metal part. This also came with six extra washers which I was not expecting but I was very happy to have because I always seem to lose mine. The sprayer is also nice, I was not expecting to like it as much as I did. With eight patterns there is sure to be one to fit your needs. There is also a nice hanger in the package to help store everything up off the ground! Talk about a great deal. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment