Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Aging Serum

I thought it was interesting that this serum, is made specifically for eyes, but can be used anywhere on the face so I figured why not. The consistency is fairly thick which I wasn't expecting, it does spread easily which was nice, and the color brightens up the skin. I noticed it helped to even my skin tone out on the areas it was applied to, reduced the puff around my eyes and as a mom that's a big deal, this also helped remove the fine lines which were probably from the puff along with the dark marks and circles. I love that everything in this is natural and organic, what I didn't care for was the scent I can't really place what the smell is but I'm very sensitive to fragrance and this kind of made my eyes water. The bottle is very simple to use and the packaging is easy to open both of which are a positive. Product provided for evaluation

No comments:

Post a Comment