Saturday, June 11, 2016

Callus Remover

I rarely look at my feet I also can't take as good of care of them as I would like. They have dry and cracked spots and some calluses that are just out of control. I prefer to keep them nice and soft at least when I can reach them. Currently when I can reach them its only for a limited amount of time so that's where this comes into play. The callus remover, extra roller, brush, charging cord, and the ever important manual were a lovely addition to my feet care basket. I found it charges quickly and holds a charge for a few uses depending on how long you use it at a time. The button on the side is to change out the roller head and it's simple enough you shouldn't have any issues doing so. The charging port is at the bottom which shouldn't be a surprise. The fact that its water proof is an added bonus to me, I found it works best just after a foot soak or a shower. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment