Thursday, June 16, 2016

car organizer

No matter what anyone thinks, I love these organizers, absolutely love them they are the best thing I have ever had in my car. There are so many pockets on both of them I had no idea what to do, and then I just started filling them all with things that were floating around and didn't have an actually place. There are two big pockets (one mesh, one nylon with velcro), two medium pockets, approx. 6 elastic, mesh pockets, two elastic mesh cupholder pockets, and a buttoned hanging strap. There are so many places to store things I didn't know which to use first. There are lots of toys and extra items that would go in my diaper bag if there was room. We also let the older kids keep water bottles and spill proof cups in the organizer. The whole product is well made and I know I do not have to worry about anything breaking. The strap on my back doesn't really bother me and I honestly never even notice it. As far as the visor organizer goes CD's, gums, pens, and the garage door opener are all there along with some scrap paper and a few other items that are mine and floating around the car. There is just as much room there as the other one has. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment